Monday, March 15, 2010

Feeling better everyday!

I am scared right now. I am healing a little everyday, I had the laparoscopy surgery done, so I should be back to 95% in 2 weeks. My surgon said I will be able to do everything in 4 weeks.

That is 4 weeks off from strength training, I hope to be okay to run in another week. I do not like this in fact I am getting panic attacks, because lack of working out. I think part of me thinks I will wake up and be 250 pounds again. Everytime I look in the mirror I think I see weight I am gaining.

Tomorrow I have my weigh in, last week I missed it because of an attack. It is hard for me to even guess what the scale will say, I could have lost 10 pounds or gained 5 I guess I will know tomorrow.

The only thing that totally keeps me from freaking out is the less of an appitite I am having right now. It is coming back slowly now but until yesterday I had not one complete meal.

So I will let you all know about tomorrow...Oh one thing I forgot to tell blog world, I own a pair of size 8 jeans.....that fit!!!!

3 comments:

Learning to be Less said...

Holy crap! Size 8?? That is so AWESOME!! I am sorry you were sick. I bet this is just eating you up. Just make sure you get back to it slowly when you can.

I will be thinking of you. I will sweat a little for you too. And just to even it out, I will eat some for you too.

Get well soon!!

CJ said...

Size 8! Wow amazing. congrats :). Get well soon. ((hugs))

BEE said...

size 8 wow
congrats