Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Swap day at WW

Yesterday was Swap day at Weight watchers, most of the the stuff brought I knew about or wasn't really interested in. I did get a new recipe, I love crockpot recipes and this is a chicken and salsa crockpot recipe, I plan on making it tomorrow so I will tell you all how it goes and if I love it I will post the recipe.

But during the swap 1 item caught my eye, it is Better'n Peanut butter. If you live in the buffalo area I got mine at Dash's, but looking into it I see that you can also get it at Trader Joe's.

I tried it and it is good, not your Jiffy or Peter Pan, but is great(little more sweet not as peanutty)! Just wanted to pass it on to my fellow weight loss friends.

Does anyone else have an item that the found is amazing that you can't believe is "diet" food? I need more things like this I am getting tired of Fiber bars...please share.

No comments: