Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So now its time to face the music

So I fell off the wagon, when I actually sat down and looked at what I ate the past 2 weeks it is no wonder I gained 4.8 pounds in 2 weeks! Yes this week I gained again I had 1.6 pound gain. One part is something I have no control over really. I am nursing my baby, and we are slowly transitioning into foods. So I have to figure out how much less I have to eat to make up for the not nursing as much, but still keeping my supply up. So pretty much the 500 calories I would burn a day for just nursing is coming to an end. This week I am taking 2 points off a day for nursing (about 150 calories less I will eat for all you non weight watcher folks), and this week I am doing something I have been getting bad at. I am tracking again.

Today I ate a banana an apple, went to Panera ordered the salad I have been eating for 5+weeks only to find out the salad is over 500 calories and 20 grams of fat. I also ate half of Riley's cookie, another 4 points there. I have 15 points left for the rest of day. Not bad and completely doable.



Okay so what is going on....I lost 55 pounds rather quickly and I think I got a little cocky, even sometime when I would eat something not great for me, or ate too much I would still end the week with a loss. Now I am getting to uncharted weight territory, and I think I really start to think my sh*t didn't stink. I had all the wonderful compliments I would share my success, while slowly behind close doors I started snacking, not like I did pre WW, but nonetheless I was over eating fiber bars, WW ice cream. Then I went the week of Christmas without tracking at all, but doing some crazy exercises with my dad, and had people watching me keeping me in check, so that 5.2 weight loss I really got sloppy the next week. If is seriously look at that week I can see why I gained, and this last week I thought I did better but looking back...I know I didn't. True I am sure there were weeks before these two, that ate bad 1 day but the other 6 I would be good. These past 2 weeks there was something I did to sabotage each and ever day. Also last week I only worked out 2 days...for a grand total of 10 points. When I started my work I was doing 7 point work outs I need to start doing that 15 extra minutes of either biking or elliptical.

This week is a start over, I tracked everything I have eaten, I will not take any Bites, licks, or tastes of anything. I will also up my water.

If I want to be as healthy as possible now I start the actual work, the sacrifice of foods, for the first 55 pounds it was almost too easy. I am going to bust my own arse to lose the 4.8 pounds in the next 2 weeks, I want it gone as quickly as it came.

Rules for the next 2 weeks

1. Work out 4 days!

2. use my 33 points only, no flex points no activity allowed.

3. Track EVERY SINGLE day.

4. Blog what I ate.

3 comments:

Katie J ♥ said...

I gained this week too Katie girl. Grrrr... Let's get going and kick some ass!

The Curvaceous Conundrum said...

Keep up the can do attitude and kick it into high gear! :)

Anonymous said...

If you work out 4 days a week for the next two weeks I will too! I need to get my butt off the couch!-Colleen