Saturday, August 15, 2009

Colleen is here!

So Colleen cam in today at 10. We picked her up, dropped Sophie off with the in-law's and went on the Maid of the Mist. Riley had blast, she loved getting wet and seeing the water. Oh and she LOVED her blue poncho.

For my day it was okay I stayed in my points I believe....I only ate oatmeal, and a 6 in subway turkey on wheat, with no cheese, no mayo and none of my favorite chipolte sauce. But then at dinner i ate, I ordered the small spaghetti parm, and I forgot to say with meatless sauce, so I had to count 10 points on sauce alone, plus the wine and beer i had. Luckily I just came in under my points barely, but I am leaving the last 3 unused just in case.

Well tomorrow is the fair, no fried cheesecake, fried dough, or anything else super yummy for me, but it should still be fun.

No comments: