Sunday, August 30, 2009

Feeling better


That is my new favorite Breakfast! Weight watcher yogurt, 1/4 cup of granola and 1 banana, It is so good and it fills me up, not an easy task.
So today I feel better I made it through the dinner and the pity party I gave myself, and I feel like I climbed a small mountain and today has been a lot better. I did notice something today at the grocery store, thin people don't eat what ever they want! I know it sounds stupid but part of me always hated thin people I always thought they were the lucky ones and never had to work at anything and just got the body by magic. Today I started looking in carts, every woman that walked by me that had a body I want I checked out what was in her shopping cart, you know everyone had all healthy stuff. Sure there was an occasional treat here and there but over all they had lots of lean meats, fruits, veggies, and whole grain breads.
So here I have been envying them, while eating Oreo's, brownies, candy, and the occasional fruit or veggie. Now I see the basic truth no adult can what I used to eat, and still be thin! I know common sense!

No comments: