Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Had a decent loss but....

Good news is I lost 2.6 pounds this week. Bad news is I have to lose 4.2 pounds this week to be under 200 when my parents get here. Good news though if i lose 2.2 pounds I will reach 50 pounds lost, half way to my goal weight.

So I think the good out ways the bad. Going to work hard this week everyday I am not working I will walk/run at least 4 miles. I will not use my flex or activity points. I will reach the 50 pounds loss, the being under 200 I will give it my all.

I also set my official goal weight at weight watchers, 152...100 pounds less than my first weigh in.

1 comment:

karen@fitnessjourney said...

You are doing great, your attitude is wonderful and you have to huge goals within reach. It sounds like you have a lot motivating you right now. Keep up the good work.