Friday, November 6, 2009

No gym but....

I ran 3 miles outside. It was the first time I have ever gone for the full 5k run outside. And let me tell you it hurts much more than a treadmill. First it is cold, second there are these little things called hills, and third I have no way to measure how fast or long I am running.

So I mapped 3 miles, ran the first 2 mainly, the walked the 3rd at a decent speed and finished in 42 minutes. I don't think that is too bad I want to shave 5 minutes off that in the next 3 weeks. So from now on I will be running outside getting ready for that cold Thanksgiving morning. I will use the gym as back up if it rains or Ryan gets home after dark. But my goal is to run the 3 miles outside atleast 2 times a week.

Okay so Ryan finally took my 210 pictures here they are....







230 and 220 pictures to compare


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See a definate shrinkage in the tummy area. M

Anonymous said...

...and your face is not as puffy as it was before. You have cheek bones!

Katie J ♥ said...

There is a distinct difference. My boobs are shrinking and it looks like yours are too =( why can't it just come off my tummy!

Katie J ♥ said...

P.S. You can track your activity on www.mapmyrun.com. All you do is put in your path and it will compute the mileage for you.