Monday, October 5, 2009

I am feeling good about tomorrow

So I have worked out a crap load this week...Thursday I joined the gym, I worked out Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and tomorrow is Spinning hell, but do it I will! I checked the scale at the Y and if it is the same as WW's scale I am looking at a good week. But I will not tell you what it says just in case it was wrong.

Today I also went to Bounce Magic with Riley. I had so much fun actually doing it all with her, running around, bouncing, climbing and not sitting telling her to "go play." The weight loss has given me something else, I can chase Riley, and keep up and be part of her life NOT sit on the sidelines watching her play.

So tomorrow is spinning class, and the reason I hate it is because I can't do it, I just can't keep up, not even a little. If I am not good or the best right off the bat, I quit. This time I will not let it beat me, first I need it for the triathlon, second the day I can finish a class doing all the teacher is doing will mean I am no longer out of shape. I want that satisfaction.

Dieting is going good I am about to grab my special treat, a Skinny cow ice cream bar. I have 4 points left over and one is just calling my name!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, they are going to have a cup with your name on it at the gym soon! Way to go on the workouts!
I hear ya on the spinning class, but you know what - the more you go, the better you'll get, and soon you'll be keeping up with no problem.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, as soon as you reach one level of fitness, there's a whole new one waiting to kick your ass. It's best to enjoy whatever you do for exercise for what it is, it's easier to stick with it.