Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkinville

Yesterday was a great family day. We went to pumpkinville. Riley as you saw in the pictures rode a horse...twice. We picked out our pumpkin, bought a bushel full of apples, and for the first time did NOT buy any homemade fudge. We did get donuts, pumpkin fresh made ones, I had a first I only ate 1. Now before you think I was bad, I counted that donut before I even left, knowing I was going to eat 6 points, I did not allow myself my usual treats of a fiber bar, and ice cream at night. I stayed in my points when we went out to eat I ordered a salad, one with apples, goat cheese, chicken and walnuts, I also changed the dressing and got the lite dressing on the side, so I dipped my salad and ended up eating only half the serving they gave me.

We had two kids in dire need of naps so we didn't get to go shopping as much as we wanted but still all and all it was a great day.

Today is just a normal day, I am going to make a chicken and rice casserole. Lunch is a salad and a smart one meal. Breakfast was the granola, yogurt and banana, I haven't had that in ages I forgot how yummy it is!

No comments: