Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The good and the bad

I actually exercised this past week I would walk 2 or 3 mile loops, I watched my points and never went over or used any flex points, and only a 1.8 pound loss. I am disappointed. I know any weight loss is a good one, but I had really hoped for 2-3 pounds a week until I finally was under 200. I am not discouraged or anything like that, just had thought I would get more.

The good news is that I lost 5% of my body weight! I am thrilled about that, my next goal is to lose 10% of it, only 12.2 pounds to go to reach that I am working hard to have that knocked out by the beginning of October.

Yesterday I also walked to my weight watcher meeting, the walk there was great I felt awesome, the walk back was great until I was almost home then I started feeling it. I might have just about cried but I heard a cute little red head yelling "Hi Mommy" she was at the park by our house with my husband, so I played with her some and walked back with them.

So good news , I lost again, I walked 7 miles yesterday, I lost 5% of my body weight in 3 weeks. The bad is that I did not loose as much as I wanted, oh well the good is defiantly out weighing the bad.

No comments: