Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I hope.

So I have been reading lots of blogs about people wanting to loose weight. I go back to their start and you know they all say the same things I am. What scares me a little is that most have not lost what they wanted, and most still are struggling with the life style change. I just hope I am one of the ones that is successful with it, not that their weight loss isn't great, but I hope (naively more than likely)I can reach my goals in a year. I am already signed up for the Turkey trot on Thanksgiving it is an 8k run, my goal is to be able to run at least half of it. I am also signed up for a triathlon in June. My doctor she runs it and waved my fee, as long as I do 2 things, 1. show up, and 2. finish.

The triathlons are more important than the weight loss goals to be honest, but I do want to be close to my goal, and be down under 200 sooner rather than later.

Here is hoping I have the strength to keep at this, my healthy self stays with me and wins out. And in a year I can look back and say "Sure, I still like food, but I like me more"

I also hope my children will have no memories of me being fat. That someday they will look at the few pictures of me, and ask "who is that?"

I hope that soon I will have all control of my food in take, and it will not control me....binge splinge it will all be a thing of the past!

Okay enough of hoping now to do something about it, today I have to mow the lawn again, and I am going to be biking the 4.3 miles(8.6 both ways) to my WW meeting, tonight is weigh in day. I did exercise more this week than the previous weeks walking about 2 miles a day. This week I am upping it to 3 miles.

That is all for now, I will let you know my weight later tonight.

No comments: