Saturday, September 26, 2009

PIZZA!!

So I have been doing this for 7+ weeks and today I really splurged but within my points value. Ryan was coming home today he was gone for a golf outing for the past couple of days, and I was supposed to work. But I was on the patio and it was all of 62 outside and serious rain threats, so I did not have to go in. I was anticipating this, so I pulled out nothing for dinner. Ate an apple and Fiber bar for breakfast (3 points), a salad loaded with free veggies and fat free dressing, a Lean cuisine that only had 3 points, and surprisingly very good(4 points for lunch), another apple (1 point), and baked chips that I counted out to be exactly 1 serving, and salsa(2 points). So if you are counting I ate 10 points, so when Ryan came home I already knew what I really wanted. Because I am a nursing mom and fat still I have 38 daily points, so that left 28 for dinner. I wanted Pizza!

Not just any pizza, Bocce pizza, it is my favorite kind. Now Ryan picked, the Bocce special which is actually not horrible, sweet peppers, onions, mushrooms and peperoni. This time instead of ordering the whole pizza and eating 4 slices, we ordered the half. I ate 2 pieces, and was pretty full, I did eat 1 piece of garlic bread that wasn't that great, and wish I could uneat!. But the pizza was worth it. I don't plan on making this a daily, or even a weekly occurrence, but it is nice to know I can eat a normal amount of pizza. That I am able to plan, work it in and that feels nice.

So that was my food day. I forgot to mention the bike trailer/jogger my parents got for me came. Tomorrow I want to put it together, but unfortunately there is rain for the next 4 days, but I figure the minute I can I am going to attach it to a bike and ride Riley somewhere....not sure where but somewhere fun.

And I do think the YMCA will be my choice the more I think about it, the more it makes sense with the kids I need the day care or I will find excuses to not go.

No comments: