Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Whew...

I did get to weigh in today, and because the computers were down yesterday I was able to pretend what was seen last night never happened. I lost 1.4 pounds. Okay so I am not thrilled with that loss but it is down, and a million times better than up .2.

I am still planning to do all the things I said I would when I thought I had gained but just now a litle happier. To be honest I was a little discourged with the weight gain, I did not excersise as much as I should but I never eat those points and i also never eat my flex. I did "cheat" on my husbands birthday, but even my cheat meal was healthy, and the cake not bad. The only thing I can figure is the beer hurt me worse than I thought. I am still going to focus on more fruits and veggies, and less fiber on bars and ice cream treats.

And something happened last week, I hurt my foot. I can still move around on it but long walks are hard, long walks + work have been near impossible, so I did slack a little this on walking, I only took 2 long walkes about 4 miles each, and 1 bike ride, a total there of 4 miles. So the YMCA will be nice to start up, I don't have to depend on Ryan to watch the kids while I work out, and if my foot flares up I can swim or bike on the stationary bike.

So today I did good with food, I ate my yogurt, banana, and 1/4 cup of gronola for breakfast. I had a Turkey sandwhich and a pear for lunch, and for dinner I made a chicken and veggie stir fry with brown rice. Today is a good start on my regroup weight loss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

idk if you knew this, but if you eat the same thing for breakfast each day, your body gets used to it. you might wanna change up a couple days in a row to revamp your metabolism and see if that will boost your weight loss this week!!!

Circuit Training said...

Add some circuit training. That'll rev up your metabolism.

athinnerkatie said...

Thanks nay I will not buy yogurt this week....right now I am eating oatmeal!