Monday, September 28, 2009

Long day today!

I am way way under my points for the day! But I couldn't help it. I went to a play date with Riley and a new friend I met at Barnes and Noble story time. While there Riley suddenly started walking funny, she would take a few steps and then her leg would completely collapse from underneath her. She kept doing it over and over, she was not crying but it just didn't seem right. So I came home called her doctor and talked to a nurse, the nurse said bring her straight to Children's Hospital, so my mother in law came over to watch Sophie, and off the the ER Riley and I went. My husband met us there soon after. We did get in a room fairly quickly so that was nice we had a T.V. so Riley could watch cartoons. We were there for 4 hours, got x-rays, met with a doctor and turns out everything is fine with her. So thank goodness for that!

But as far aw food went, I ate and apple and a tablespoon of peanut butter for breakfast. I smart ones and 100 calorie hostess treat for lunch....and then nothing till I got home. And because I absolutely 100% did not want to eat out, and Ryan is meeting up with friends for Monday night Football, I just made 2 veggie burgers with salsa and on Arnold's thins. So I have used 19.5 points! so that leaves 18.5 still available I am currently enjoying a yogurt, but I am not going to eat just for the sake of eating.

So that was my day.....

1 comment:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Don't worry about Riley. Kids just enjoy scaring the absolute sh*t out of us every so often. It's part of their job description.