Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh wow, Pictures of me




So this is 21.6 pounds lighter than what I used to weigh. I know its bad I was hoping to see something better but this is down right depressing. I wish I had a picture of me 1 month ago grrrrrrrr.
I can't wait till I am not so embarrassed to show pictures of me and I can wear these fat pictures as a badge of honor, a way to see what I have accomplished.
I walked to my weight watcher meeting again, though I lied I mapped my walk and it is only 3.2 miles each way, so instead of a 7 mile walk I am doing a 6.4 mile walk. Not too bad, tomorrow is time to mow the lawn for exercise, and then the rest of the week is rotating 2 and 3 mile loop walks. When I start work and it gets cold I will start my membership to the YMCA, that way I have to work out 5 days a week. I want the fat girl in those pictures to disappear forever!

No comments: